Health should be our topmost priority and we have realized this statement after suffering through this global pandemic. Nothing is of more value than your own health. You should never stop caring for your own if you want to live a happy life. Most important of all is our immunity if you are having good immunity only then you can save yourself from the common as well as virus infections. It is important to have a strong immune system that can fight infections or diseases.
You can boost your immunity with the help of natural foods and can consume immunity booster supplements. If you were not following any immunity building routine then it’s never too late. You can still start from today by taking care of things that are important for your health and quitting those that will harm your health. There are some foods or supplements that you must take every day to build your immunity. These are:
- Foods high in antioxidants: The antioxidants are beneficial to our body and also help us fight against free radicals. The accumulation of free radicals can harm our health and we can correct it by consuming a diet high in antioxidants. They are found in plant based foods and here is list of items that you must consume for antioxidants:
- Sweet potato
- Green leafy vegetables
- Berries, strawberries, raspberries, etc.
- Protein: The next important immunity building supplement is protein. You can also increase the natural intake of protein in your diet. If your body is not getting the required content of protein then it will weaken your immune system. The content of protein that is required by your body will be dependent on your age, health, etc. You can get protein from fish, nuts, eggs, soy products, beans, etc.
- Vitamin D: The role of vitamin d is also to make our bones stronger and to avoid health issues relating to our bones. Most of the immunity boosting supplements include all these nutrients. If you are having a deficiency of vitamin d then you may face infections like flu. Even vitamin d is further divided into D2 and D3. D2 is found in natural foods whereas sun or nonvegetarian food offers D3. The fish, mushrooms, milk, yogurt, soy, almond, etc can be consumed to fulfill the vitamin d requirement. You can also consume vitamin d supplements or immunity booster supplements India.
- Vitamin c: You may have heard about the benefits of vitamin c for your body. Vitamin c is helpful in saving your body from germs, viruses, bacteria, etc. You can add oranges, lemons, mango, papaya, broccoli, tomatoes, kiwi, bell peppers, etc to your diet.
- Zinc: The immunity cells are produced by our body with the help of zinc. Our body should have complete zinc as required in order to keep our immune system healthy and to avoid the risk of infections. The natural sources of zinc are cashews, meat, oats, chickpeas, etc.
So, these foods or supplements need to be there in your diet in order to have a harder immunity.