How to enter The Family Motivation Game
- Families will need to download both the Stridepost Parents App and Stridepost Kids App (available on iOS and Android). Parents will be prompted to set up kids’ accounts. Participating families must use both the Parents and Kids app to be eligible for participation.
- Families must complete the daily Family Motivation Game tasks, which will be sent via email to parents after sign up and posted online on the Stridepost site. Parents must then include the daily tasks into the app for the family to complete.
- Families do not have to complete all 21 days of the tasks to be eligible for the grand prize, but must be active on the app between the dates of March 7 and June 15, 2017 and have completed at least one day of the tasks.
- By Monday, June 19, 2017, families must submit a story about how Stridepost worked for their family, how they incorporated it into their daily life and how it helped them to achieve certain family goals. The winning family will be chosen at random based on if their family was active on the app during the game period and their submitted story. Families can submit their stories to email@example.com.
- The 21-day Family Motivation Game starts the day the family is signed up in the 14-week period.
Contest Rules and Regulations
- The contest is open to all 50 states’ U.S. residents, excluding Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Both parents and kids must be actively completing the Family Motivation Game tasks between March 7 and June 15, 2017 in order to be considered for the prize. The winning family will be determined by their submitted story.
- Limit of one story submission per family.
- All submitted family stories give rights to Stridepost to feature their story on the website, social media and for marketing purposes to promote Stridepost.
- Submission of a family story signifies acceptance of these rules.
Entry rules and prizes
- All story entries need to be entered by Monday, June 19, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
- The winning family will be announced on Friday, June 23, 2017 via email and social media at noon ET.
- Prize will feature a Family Fun Pack valued at $300, consisting of gift cards for a family night out, including a special activity, dinner and more. The activity, dinner location and more will be dependent on the winning family’s location.
- To be qualified for the grand prize, families must first complete between one to 21-days of the Family Motivation Game and then submit their family story. Family stories submitted without completing at least one of the 21-days of the Family Motivation Game will not be considered for the grand prize.
- Winners will be chosen by their family story submission. The Stridepost team will review all family story submissions and select the winning family.