Have you got a new Gmail account? The old Gmail account still holds some valuable emails which could be used for future reference. It becomes a task for accessing emails by logging into your old Gmail account. This blog will provide you complete information the alternative is you can copy emails from one Gmail account to another Gmail account.
Read this user query to get in touch with the real-world scenario:
Hi, I have two Gmail accounts:
- One Gmail account for my business purpose
- One Gmail account for everything else – basically personal emails
I like this sort of separation as it keeps everything organized. Some co-workers (few times but not always) send work-related emails to my personal Gmail account.
Is there exist any way to choose those specific emails from my personal account and move folders from one Gmail account to another (my business Gmail account).
Although I am using Google’s multiple account feature which enables to log in to both accounts at the same time. But, I guess switching between Gmail accounts becomes really tiring.
So, I guess I just want to move some specific emails from personal account (sent by my co-workers) to the business account.
How to Copy Emails from one Gmail account to Another
There are tons of tutorials available to copy Gmail account emails to another account. But, doing such configuration with these manual techniques ma land you in trouble.
Don’t worry! We will outline all the necessary steps to copy bulk emails from one Gmail account to another.
Expert Solution: The users can efficiently copy all emails from one Google Gmail account to another using BitRecover Gmail Backup Wizard. It is an excellent approach to transfer batch Gmail account emails to another Gmail account. Try this user-friendly application by hitting on this green button provided below.
Steps Copy Emails from One Gmail Account to Another with Attachments
Go through these simple steps to copy Gmail folders to another Gmail account.
- Download and run the software on Windows-compatible machine.
- Fill in your Gmail account details – your Username and password to copy emails, folders, or mailboxes with attachments to another Gmail account.
- Thereafter, choose the Gmail folder listed in the GUI to continue the process.
- Now, select Gmail as saving option from the tool.
- Enter the credentials of Gmail account to copy emails from one Gmail account to another.
- Enable the “Use Advance mode option for selective backup” if required.
- Hit on the backup tab to start the conversion process.
- Once the conversion is done, the tool will automatically open the folder containing your converted emails.
- Now, login to your secondary Gmail account to see the exported emails from other account.
This ends the process to copy emails from one Gmail account to another.
Try this Finest Software for Copying Gmail Emails to Another Gmail Account
The software is a one-stop solution that provides a demo version for its users. This demo version is available completely for free. It permits the users to copy first 25 data items from Gmail account with attachments to another account. You can evaluate the tool’s performance with the help of this. After getting complete satisfaction, purchase the licensed version of the software. This will lead you to copy emails from one Gmail account to another without any limitations.
What are the Competent Features of this Application?
Proficiently manages emails: The software is skilled enough to preserve all the email properties while copying Gmail emails to another Gmail account. It maintains sender and receiver details, subject, attachments, images, active links, formatting, etc.
Perform a selective conversion: The tool gives the facility to copy some selective emails from Gmail account to another. You can select those particular emails and copy emails from one Gmail account to another swiftly.
Copy batch of Gmail emails to another account: It is capable to perform the bulk conversion. Now, you can copy multiple emails from Gmail account to another in a single shot. Thus, the users can duplicate thousands of Google Gmail emails to another Gmail account.
Maintains internal folder hierarchy: This application assures to save the folder hierarchy of entire data. Once you have copied Gmail emails to another account, you will see that the resultant account gets the same folder structure as selected during the conversion.
Move all email attachments: Not only mailboxes, but the software is also qualified to serve multiple purposes by giving you the facility to copy attachments from one Gmail account to another.
100% secure conversion: It preserves the integrity of data throughout the conversion. Moreover, you can easily copy emails from one Gmail account to another without taking any technical assistance.
Supports Windows OS: The users can install this software on any Windows platform. It supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, etc.
Manually Way to Copy Gmail Emails
You have only two option to export your Gmail data to another computer. First you have Google Takeout option then second is PDF option. The procedure of copying or transferring files from one location to another is carried out with the assistance of a link to a network or the internet. When it comes to discussing Google Transfer, Google operates under the same set of guidelines as everyone else. These days, it’s impossible for us to imagine the internet without Google. Google has no trouble finding any of our information, from A to Z. Our activity history, including downloading files, is saved in Google storage with every step we take.
Step to Copy Data via Google Takeout
- To begin, go to the official web page for Google Takeout.
- Once you have successfully logged into your Gmail account.
- After clicking on “Download your Data,” pick “Deselect” from the menu that appears.
- At this point, all you need to do is choose the mail option, and then click the Next button.
- In the next step, choose the option to “Send download link by email.”
- Select the.zip file format, and then adjust the archive size to meet your requirements. Now, you need to click the button labelled Create Archive.
- The archiving procedure for Google Takeout gets underway. The volume of the data will determine the length of time it takes.
- Once everything has been completed, you will get an email with instructions for downloading your Google emails. The next step is to extract the file and get the data in the mailbox (MBOX) format.
Move Data From Gmail by Using PDF
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Then open email that you want to copy into PDF format.
- Click on the Print option which appear upper right side.
- Choose “Save as PDF” option then hit the save button.
- With those process take your time and efforts.
- You can only copy one email at a time.
- If you want to copy Gmail emails in bulk then this process will not work.
“I Beg Your Pardon! As the owner of a company, I keep track of former workers using numerous Gmail accounts. However, as of today, I need to transfer my email messages from Gmail to a Webmail account because of certain business concerns. In addition, I tried exporting using a variety of techniques, but I was unsuccessful each time. We will be very thankful for your assistance. How can I transfer emails from my Gmail account to my webmail?”
The manual methods need patience to do Gmail to Gmail conversion. So, it’s better to go for an automated workaround such as the above-suggested tool to convert Gmail mailboxes and copy emails from one Gmail account to another. Hopefully, you found this article informative.