123.HP.COM/SETUP printers are the all-in-one solution for office use and for home use. Furthermore, you should be aware of the advantages of using such an advanced printer if you are using HP printers. Moreover, the new users who have bought a new modern HP printer should need assistance with setup. Although, setting up the HP printer is very easy.
In addition, an HP printer driver is software that converts data from your computer into a format that your printer can understand. Because every printer has its own set of hardware and software, your computer will need to learn how to communicate with it. A printer driver is used to accomplish this.
Steps to setup and install the 123.hp.com
- First, take out your HP printer from the box.
- Then, remove all the tapes and packing material from it. Do check if there are tapes inside that seal your printer’s parts.
- Here, plug in your printer power cord into a working power socket. Your printer will start blinking after you press the power button.
- Now, go to the printer’s screen and set up the Language, Date, Region, and so on that, it asks for.
- Next, take the actual HP Printer ink cartridge out of the box. Open the cartridge door and insert each ink in the right place.
- Further, you can take the help of the printer manual if you are confused and don’t know how to insert the ink cartridges.
- Close the door and see if you will get the message on the screen.
- Take A4 size printing sheets and put enough sheets in the input tray.
- Your printer will align both- sheets and ink cartridges.
- Now it will ask for the connection.
123.hp.com/Setup driver download
To run your printer and get the prints in your output tray, you need to have drivers and software on your computer. As drivers enable the printing and send the printing command to the printer. Let’s start:
- Firstly, switch on your printer and the computer.
- Then, open the browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup.
- Here, select your Operating system and find the right drivers according to your printer model.
- Now, click on Download and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
- After, you can see it in the download folder when the download procedure is complete.
- Next, you have to install the HP Printer drivers, but before this, make sure the printer is connected to the computer.
- Further, in the Downloads folder, open the setup file and then run the setup.
- Click on the install option and start installing. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
Connection setup using a wireless connection
- First, touch the wireless button on your printer.
- Then, the blue light will show that it is ON. Press Settings on-screen of the printer.
- Now, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option and select Yes.
- Here, you have to follow the instructions on the screen.
- Next, the printer will detect the available networks of the router.
- Further, choose your router from the list and enter the network’s password to connect.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the wireless network connection.