Let’s face it; you are a business owner, an employee, a janitor, and simply not a roofing expert. So when something happens to your roof, professional help is required.
Most times when people start looking for a commercial roofing contractor in Frisco, they are usually late. And as they say in the roofing world, the more you wait, the more it drains your pocket. Commercial roofing is way different from residential one. There are a bunch of factors only the best roofing contractors in Frisco can assess.
Not just emphasizing professional help, we wish you to be self-independent. Hence, we have come up with a manual. This guide contains major causes of roof leakages. Subsequently, top repairing methods are discussed below.
Let’s get started.
Top 5 Causes of Commercial Roof Leaks
Be it leakages around the corner, the sight of dampness, or cracks all over the roof, it becomes a cause of the error. Here, read as we round up the causes.
- It’s Time: Aged roof and old age of humans are no different. There is one thing or the other always creating issues. With commercial roofs, the maximum life span stays around 15-20 years. It does not take an expert to notice that the roof has gotten old. Leakages, and cracks, are all proof of that. Hence, if you do know that it is time for your roof, you must get the rectifications in.
- Poor Installation: This is why hiring on a reputed commercial roofing company in Frisco is a must. You do not want the fault of another man hindering your roof’s quality. Most of the time it is the poor installation that becomes the cause of everything. Again, as the experts say, if the foundation is not right, the building does not stand tall for long. Hence, proper installation is a must.
- Improper Drainage: Think about it. You have spent a fortune on creating that building, why not care about drainage? It is a fact that improper drainage spoils the whole roof. When the water pools and continues to stay there, it can become troublesome. And before you know it, there are cracks, dampness, and leakages all over the place.
- Damaged Flashings: Roof flashings prevent any matter from penetrating into the roof. It is when these get aged or damaged that water starts to penetrate. Further, you’d need a roofing contractor in little elm, TX to do the inspection. If there needs to be a replacement, you should not wait for another second since the leakage is never stopping anytime soon.
- Problematic Membrane: A layer that gets laid over the surface of the roof is called the membrane. It usually protects your roof from water, foot traffic, dust, and everything. When it gets damaged, there arises a possibility of water penetration. And when that happens, you know what the likely outcome is. Again, it requires inspection for it to be repaired or replaced.
How to Repair Commercial Roof Leaks?
Note this: Repairing roof leakages through DIYing might not be a success always. Of course, one can try his hands. But with commercial roofs, we recommend your hire one fine commercial roofing contractor in Frisco to do the job.
- Finding The Cause: It all starts with the inspection. Now, if you have some experience with it, you can give it a check. Otherwise, calling a professional would get the cause out. Sometimes, there is a leakage in one portion, and the origin lands somewhere else. That is not at all rare. It happens with roofs all the time. To summarize, get the origin of the cause out.
- Watch a DIY Tutorial: If you have someone fantasizing over DIYing, give him/her the chance. Note that this only applies to mini errors; ones that are in no position to harm the whole roof. However, if it looks like a really big problem, you know what to do. Instantly, call the commercial roofing company in Frisco, and get an expert to come over to repair.
- Think of Replacement: This has to be said. Sometimes, replacement works better than repairing. If your roof is aged and has no potential left, ask a professional and get a quotation. You might get better roofing styles and membranes covering your roof now. It does save your bucks in the long run.
Be that as it may, roofs are a thing of experts to handle. There are minor problems that become significantly huge in no time. Rectifying them at the earliest is always advised.
Talking about Rectification, we are your required Roofer in Frisco
Yes, we are 3:16 Roofing and Construction and we are your one prime location to deal with roof problems. Being one leading commercial roofer in Frisco, we ace in repairing and replacing roofs when needed.
Call us for inspection or dealing with issues right away, we do it all. All you have to do is get in touch with the best roofing contractor in Little Elm, TX; that’s us right. And we will come and get your roof back in shape.