Hair transplant has gained a lot of popularity across the world. The popularity of the procedure is due to the good results you get from hair transplant. This is the only way to deal with your baldness permanently. The hair transplant could give you good hair growth and natural looks.
In India, lot of people comes every year to get hair transplant treatment. This is due to the high cost of the procedure in developed countries. India provides the high quality affordable hair transplant. Hair transplant in Jaipur is famous all across the world. There are few clinics in pink city that provides the best possible hair loss treatment.
One such popular clinic is Medispa hair transplant center. We are committed to bring out the best from the hair loss treatment. We are one of the best and the biggest team for hair transplant in India. A lot of people visit us these days with the failed hair transplant done at cheap clinic. Dr Suneet Soni has a lot of experience in treating such cases. We would provide the best hair transplant repair based on the present situation.
Book your visit today, if you are not happy with the results you got from hair transplant and know about hair transplant correction.
Hair transplant procedure
Hair transplant is a minor surgery and a safe procedure. The procedure is performed by taking out the hair roots from a part of your body and planting them at the bald area. The place from where the hair roots are removed is known as donor site. The donor area should have permanent hair roots. The planting of the permanent roots gives permanent results. The common donor areas include back and sides of the head, chest, axilla, beard etc.
The hair transplant procedure is a very sensitive procedure. The procedure demands skilled and expert hands. The correct choice of methods and proper planning is important for a successful hair transplant surgery.
What are the different Hair transplant methods?
Hair transplant is a procedure that can treat your baldness permanently. The procedure is chosen by the people facing permanent hair loss. The treatment is performed by taking out the hair roots from the donor areas. The extracted hair roots are then planted at the bald area. The donor area is the one from where the hair roots are taken out. The common donor areas include the back and sides of the head, chest, axilla, beard etc.
The hair transplant procedure is performed by two primary methods named as FUT and FUE hair transplant.
- FUT hair transplant: FUT hair transplant is performed by removing a section of skin from the donor area. The strip of skin is cut into sections. Each hair root is extracted from the section. The donor area is closed by placing stitches. The hair roots are planted at the bald area. This method could extract around 3000 – 3500 hair roots.
- FUE hair transplant: FUE hair transplant is performed by removing each hair roots form the skin. The punch device is inserted into the skin of the donor area. The hair root is pulled along with the punch. The hair roots are then planted at the bald area. This method could extract around 2000 – 2500 hair roots.
It is always recommended that you must consult a reputed and experienced hair transplant surgeon before making your decision to undergo hair transplant treatment. A well known vastly experienced surgeon will definitely describe you about both the hair transplant methods comprehensively and guide you about the technique that will suit you. Dr Suneet Soni is the expert surgeon who is widely renowned for his excellent hair transplant services.
Why hair transplant fails?
Hair transplant fails because of many reasons. But all the reasons points towards the quality of treatment you get. The choice of your clinic and doctor decides the success of hair transplant. Here are listed few reasons to call your hair transplant a failure.
- If your hair transplant does not look natural. There are cases where the hair roots are not planted properly. This gives unnatural looks and this hair transplant is not a successful one.
- If your hair transplant does not provide proper coverage. The hair transplant is a failed one if you don’t get a good hair growth after the procedure.
- If you are losing the planted hair roots. Sometimes the inexperienced doctor damages the hair roots. This way you lose your hair roots after planting. This hair transplant would be called as a failed one.
- If a clear visible scar is left. If the procedure is not performed under skilled hands, the result could produce scars. This is also an indication of a failed hair transplant.
How does a failed hair transplant look?
A failed hair transplant is the one which could not serve the purpose of the procedure. The hair transplant which could not produce good hair growth and natural looks is a failed one.
How to correct failed hair transplant?
There are few ways to correct the bad hair transplant results. Here are listed few of the ways by which the hair transplant can be corrected.
- Hair tattoo: It is a way of hiding the scars left after the hair transplant. In this method, a pigment is used to ink the scar area. The tattoo like inking is done which hide the scars. It gives look of growing hairs.
- Removing the planted hairs: In this method, the wrongly planted hair roots are removed from the bald area. The hair roots are checked and planted again correctly. The method might need extraction of new hair roots from the donor area.
- Hiding the wrongly planted hair roots: The hair roots are extracted from the donor area. These hair roots are planted in front of the previous wrongly planted hair roots. This way the old hairline can be hidden.
Medispa hair transplant clinic is one of the best places for hair transplant correction. Book your visit today at Medispa hair transplant clinic to know more about the hair transplant correction.