Every year hundreds of entrepreneurs visit the UAE to explore business setup opportunities. If you are one of them, UAE mainland company formation is a lucrative option for you. Today, mainland companies are known to be the most advanced and well-developed ones in the country. The mainland companies are allowed to operate within the boundaries of Emirati jurisdictions that come under the commercialized geographical areas in the UAE.
Owning a license for mainland company formation in UAE gives you the freedom and flexibility to expand your business with passing years. Moreover, it gives you the freedom to operate your business within and outside the country.
Earlier, it was compulsory for the expats to partner with a UAE national as their local sponsor for UAE mainland company formation. They were only allowed to own 49% of their shares and the remaining 50% were owned by their local sponsor. But, from June 2021, the government of the UAE announced that expat businessmen are allowed for 100% ownership of their business setup on the mainland regions.
If you are an expat willing to do a mainland company formation in UAE, then now is the time for you. As you read further, you will find all the necessary details about the UAE mainland company formation. But first, let’s know why you should do UAE mainland company formation?
Why You Should Do Mainland Company Formation in UAE?
Besides the geographical advantages, flexibility, and freedom of operation, the UAE mainland company formation has much more to offer. A few prominent advantages of mainland company formation in UAE are:
1. The ease of renting an office space anywhere in the country.
2. You can choose to operate your business from anywhere in the country without any restrictions.
3. Also, it offers business diversification opportunities with other GCC countries.
4. If you open a UAE mainland company, you can enjoy the benefit of exemption from any kind of taxes.
5. No minimum capital is required for a mainland company formation in the UAE.
6. Furthermore, mainland companies do not have any currency exchange restrictions or regulations to follow.
7. Get international exposure.
8. Get a better reach to international clients and markets.
9. Enjoy a completely hassle-free process of company registration.
What are The Types of Company Formation in The UAE Mainland?
A mainland company in the UAE can fall under any one of these legal entities:
1. Sole Proprietorship
2. Civil Company
3. Subsidiary Company
4. Sole Establishment
5. Branch office of a foreign company
6. Branch office of a Local company.
What is the Process for Mainland Company Formation in The UAE?
The process to start a company in the UAE mainland region is straightforward. All you need to do is follow a standard process of registration, submit important documents and acquire your business license. The steps to complete the company registration process are as follows:
1. Decide on the legal structure of your business.
2. Select the activities you want to operate within the country.
3. Register the name of your company with the DED.
4. Acquire initial approval from the DED.
5. Next, apply for a business license.
6. Rent an appropriate office space for your business activities.
7. Furthermore, get your tenancy contract and unique Ejari number.
8. Open a corporate bank account.
9. Complete the employee-related formalities like the visas and the labor cards.
What Are The Documents You Need for UAE Mainland Company Formation?
To acquire initial approval, it is important to submit the following documents:
1. Registration form and application. Also, it should be signed by all the partners.
2. Copy of the trade name registration (proof).
3. Company’s MAA (Memorandum and Articles of Association), signed by all the partners in presence of a public notary.
4. Certificate of Incorporation.
5. Passport copy of the manager/director of your company.
6. Company’s NOC
7. Moreover, the director of the branch needs power of attorney.
8. Board resolution by the partners of the company.
1. Copies of passports of all the business partners.
2. Copies of visas of all the business partners and the employees.
3. National ID
4. Official address and the required property papers.
5. You need to submit the tenancy contract. Also, provide your Unique Ejari number.
6. Furthermore, business license application form.
What Are The Types of Licenses You Can Apply for UAE Mainland Company Formation?
The UAE government mainly offers 4 types of business licenses:
1. Professional License
You can apply for a professional license if you want to sell your services. Also, artists, craftsmen, freelancers, etc can also get this license.
2. Commercial License
A commercial license is also known as a trade license. You can apply for this license if you want to trade in various goods and commodities within and outside the country.
3. Industrial License
You can apply for an industrial license if your business activities involve production, manufacturing, chemical, or mechanical work. Also, you can have an industrial license if you plan to set up a factory for solely a manufacturing business.
4. Tourist License
The UAE is known as one of the top tourist locations on the planet. Moreover, thousands of tourists visit the UAE every few months. This is what made the government of UAE decide to keep a separate license for the tourist sector. Moreover, ever since the tourist sector has been so profitable for the country. So, you can apply for this license if you want to open a traveling agency or start a tourism-related business.
Start Your Mainland Company Formation in UAE Today!
The UAE mainland company formation is a very lucrative business opportunity for businessmen. If you are really interested in starting your own, we suggest you connect with company formation experts. The company formation experts at Shuraa Business Setup will guide you at every step of your mainland company formation in UAE. From laying out a business plan to collecting and submitting all the documents, we will take care of it all. Moreover, we will also give you the right advice to choose suitable business activities and acquire your business license at fairly low rates.
Moreover, get to grow your business with the right advice. You can reach out to our experts at +971 44081900 or drop a WhatsApp message on +971 507775554. For assistance via email, please write to us at [email protected]