Are you confused about whether you should buy a MacBook or a Windows Pc? Well, then let us make your life easy. You don’t buy a laptop or a computer very often. Often people take years to replace their computer or laptop. And now when you’re taking this big step, don’t forget that it calls for lots of investments from your side. It’s important that your decision should be wise and thoughtful.
What’s better: Windows PC or MacBook?
There are definitely some positive things about MacBook and some about a Windows PC, but a MacBook will always be the most exceptional device. Wondering why? Well, because of the awesome qualities it has:
- They are easy to buy –The models and variants in the Windows PC are more and that is why they are often confusing. You’ll find lots of variations in their configurations as well. And believe us, studying and picking up the best from them is difficult. But MacBook is available in just a handful of models, and all the ones launched are amazing. So, you can easily pick the ones that look most suitable to you for your regular work.
- These rarely show any problems — While a Windows PC shows various problems over time, you’ll hardly find any issues in the working of a MacBook. It is absolutely a swift working device that never takes hiccups until it’s too old or unkempt.
- It gets repaired easily — The MacBook is very easy to repair as well. While the Windows PCs take a lot of effort to get back in shape, the MacBook just requires an experienced professional of MacBook repair in Auckland like 73Inc who are certified to repair this device in order to get it working and back to normal. They even have immense experience in repairing all kinds of Apple devices to revive them without much ado.
- The Apple software infused in them — The incredible Apple software infused in the MacBook makes it all the more amazing. This is actually one of the best software of the present times and is compatible to bear any kind of workload you put on it.
- Lesser exposure to viruses — There are lots of viruses, malware, and spyware that can threaten the security of your MacBook. But this device is specially created to reduce the threat. We aren’t saying that there can never be an infestation, but the threat is comparatively low in a MacBook when equated to the Windows PC.
- Simple up-gradation — IOS keeps upgrading its software regularly. And this process is so simple that it is automatically done by the company itself. You just need to click the approval button and your MacBook keeps on getting better.
- Seamless integration with multiple Apple devices – You lead a smart life. You have a smart home. You own multiple devices like Air-Pods, iPhone, Apple TV, iWatch – and you want seamless integration across all gadgets. With Mac, such smooth integration is just a breeze.
- Comes with the best trackpads and amazing displays – Mac comes with an undisputed display and trackpad quality. The responsive trackpad is a delight to work with while the display makes everything come alive on screen.
Well, we just love the MacBook as compared to the other Windows PC. Oh, and did you know that you could install Windows software in your Mac if you feel like it, while vice versa shall never be true. Yes, we agree that it’s more expensive to start with, but later as time passes, you’ll realize that these are more long-lasting and definitely give you less headache than other PCs. Their longevity and effectiveness make them a good choice in the long run.