The new normal brought us all inside our houses. Since we are locked down, staying indoors is certainly becoming a habit nowadays. But that doesn’t mean that you have to stop your interests or activities. Even by staying in, there are a lot of ways through which you can still carry out the regular work and play! Of course, the Internet and smart devices are always there, but we are talking about a different idea.
Tips to make your home multifunctional
Yes, you guessed it right. The other option is to make your home multifunctional and let all your outdoor activities take place indoors. Wondering how? Well, keep reading.
- Lounge room — Yes, you already had a living room before as well. What’s new in this, you might ask?! Well, now you can use your living space in a more interactive way and make it your entertainment space, your refreshing lounge, gaming area, etc. You just have to add some zestful decorations in the room like attractive tiles in refreshing patterns and designs as per the latest trends laid by Best Skills in Auckland the tiler that certainly does an excellent job in this field. You can also twist the ambiance by adding patterned wallpapers or simply by adding lovely paintings and comfortable lounges. Of course, how can we forget an LED screen and chessboard table!
- Fitness room — With gyms being closed, are you stressing about your fitness regime? Turn one of the bedrooms to your fitness room. Adorn the room with calm relaxing colors and install some gym equipment at home. Put up those challenging quotes and pictures to tease you and keep your fitness struggle on.
- Home office — Work from home is everybody’s routine today. Now you even have to turn your home into a workplace. Arrange a corner of your living room or the corridor or a walk-in closet or a spare bedroom as your office. Now, bring in apt office furniture and even paint the walls afresh. They shouldn’t definitely make you feel homely, but rather should be energetic to motivate you better.
- Parks at home — Missing your morning walk and a daily dose of vitamin D? Well, stay indoors but transform your terrace or balcony into a park. Wondering how? Well, install fake grass, put some flowering plants here and even add your favorite chair that works as a bench in the park.
- School indoors — Well, even the children are missing school it seems. Don’t fret! Let a corner of their room (with the desk) turn into the school for them. Get some printouts of classroom-related pictures, create stickers out of these and install them on the wall near the desk. Zone out this area using curtains or a wooden partition. Add a nice ringing bell at the entrance to this zone and let the kid get the true feel of schooling while attending that from home.
Actually, your home is a magical space. It can turn into just anything you want it to be. And the present situation definitely helped in proving this fact to us clearly.